The Botswana Examinations Council (BEC) allows students to check their PSLE Results 2022 from its official website of BEC.
Below are steps that you can follow to download a Pdf version of your school results. You will need the results for future reference, so download the results and keep them in a safe place.
Latest update January 2023: The JCE (and PLSE) results for 2022 are out. Click here to find out how to download your JCE results online and check the results via SMS.
PSLE Results 2022 Online Pdf Download
Follow the steps 1 – 8 below to check the Botswana PSLE Results:
- 1: Open the internet browser on your laptop or mobile
- 2: In website Address Type: http://www.bec.co.bw/show_results
- 3: Select “Examination” as “PSLE”
- 4: Select “Year” as “2021”
- 5: Enter your PLSE Exam “The centre number”
- 6: Enter “The student’s candidate number”
- 7: Now Enter ” The student’s surname”
- Final Step: Click on the “Show Result” Button.
Botswana PSLE Results
You can save/download your PSLE results for future reference. You can get more information about exam results and Botswana universities on this link.
The Examination results for the Primary School Leaving Examination (PSLE), Junior Certificate Examination (JCE) and Botswana General Certificate of Secondary Examination (BGCSE) are often made available online every year.
The release of results is communicated to the public through various media.
The public is encouraged to familiarise themselves with the attached information on how to access PSLE Results.
How can I check my PLSE/BGCSE/JCE result?
After a public announcement that the results are released, students can be accessed the results in several ways. Below are the options available to you.
A) Text message (SMS)
- For BGCSE: Compose a text message (SMS) comprising; Center number, candidate number, and candidate surname (include space between the parameters) and send SMS to 16688. Example: BW500 0001 Moithuti
- For JCE: Compose a text message (SMS) comprising ; Examination level, Center number, candidate number, and candidate surname (include space between the parameters) and send SMS to 16688. Example: JCE JC0500 0001 Moithuti
- For PSLE: Compose a text message (SMS) comprising of; Examination level, Center number, candidate number, and candidate surname (include space between the parameters) and send SMS to 16688. Example: PSLE PS0500 0001 Moithuti
B) Botswana Examinations Council website
Log in to www.bec.co.bw
- Indicate examination
- Indicate Year
- Enter Center number
- Then, enter the Candidate number
- Enter Candidate surname
- Click “show results”
Where can I get more information on this Service
Ministry of Basic Education Headquarters
Department of Basic Education
Block 6, Government Enclave, Floor 5
Tel. (+267) 371-5100 Ext 5122
Opening hours: 07:30 to 16:30, Monday to Friday, except public holidays
Ministry Contact Centre, by calling 16885 on Monday to Friday working hours or toll-free number 0800 600 678.