Find out the CXC results release date 2022 and how to log in to the student portal online. Follow the steps and links provided to access your results. It can be tricky the first time, but when you’ve done it, you’ll find it easier.
When is CXC Result Release Date for 2022?
The Caribbean Examinations Council (CXC) has advised that the preliminary release of results will be made available to candidates on Monday, September 5.
Candidates will be able to access these results online at www.cxc.org/students-results.
According to the latest press release, CXC officials are completing the marking and grading process for the timely release of this year’s examination results on the 5th of September 2022.
Read the latest news press releases and updates on CXC results this year.
2022 release dates for CAPE, CSEC and CCSLC results
CXC has also made the broadsheets, centre statistics and Merit Lists for schools available to principals via the ORS.
Candidates must check the calendar on the CXC website www.cxc.org for the release dates for CAPE, CSEC and CCSLC results.
The official release of results will be streamed live on www.cxc.org/cxctv and on the CXC Facebook page.
Keep an eye out for the official release dates, usually around late September or early October every year.
CXC Student Portal How to Login Online?
- Go to https://www.cxc.org/student-results (Alternatively, go to Caribbean Examinations Council’s website, then click ‘Students Central’. It is a useful link where you’ll find all the latest information for students.)
- Enter the relevant information as shown in the picture below. The centre number is the first six digits of your registration number.
- Once that is entered correctly then you will be prompted to enter your email address and phone number.
- After this is saved you will be logged out automatically and you will have to enter the information that you entered in number 2. above again, after which your results will be displayed.
CXC Results 2022 Regional Info
The Ministry may prevent a centre from having access to the candidates’ results by unchecking the Allow Results checkbox. This often happens before CXC’s official date for the release of results.
The Allow Registration should remain checked because it allows candidates from the centre to view their registration details and individual timetables. The Allow Beyond Deadline facility is no longer operational
The student must then enter their 10-digit registration number, last name and date of birth to access their results. However, the release also noted that CXC local registrars and principals of schools have the capacity to restrict access to the result from some schools and candidates if they deem it necessary for compliance reasons.
CXC results and definitions
- Broad Sheets: This report gives the examination results of all candidates.
- Student Portal – (https://www.cxc.org/student-results) where candidates can view their registration records, individual timetables and examination results.
- Centre Grade Summary by Subject: This report gives a summary of grades by gender. It also shows the number of candidates registered for each subject and the number who wrote the examination.
- Centre Profile Grade Summary: This report gives a summary of the profile by subject.
- Pre-slips: This report shows the pre-slip of each candidate
Hope this information helps you as you are looking forward to getting your CXC results in 2022. If you have any questions, write them down in the comment and we’ll get back to you asap.