This instruction will help you to set up an account and login into the GAMBIA COLLEGE student portal. This will help new students with a new student portal login account or others reset their passwords.
How to set up Student Portal Login Account?
If you have your student email, follow these steps to create a portal account.
Please read the instructions carefully before completing each step to avoid any mistakes.
Read about UTG (University of Gambia)
Step 1: Create Gambia College student portal account
- Fill in all the required details in the form below. Remember to use a strong (and memorable) password.
- Click on the submit button to create your account. You will be automatically redirected to the login page.
Step 2: Login onto the student portal
- Login with the email and the password.
- You should now be able to access the Gambia College student portal and proceed with your application.
Step 3: Apply to GAMBIA COLLEGE
- Start your application process.
- You will be redirected online admission page.
- Enter your fourteen digit pin code.
- Complete the online admission form.
What to do if you have problems?
If you follow the steps above well, you should not have any problems. Fill in all the required fields from stages 1-9 and submit the form online.
The college will notify you both through SMS and Email to inform you about the status of your online application.
If you encounter any difficulty with the application process, call 7731283/ 2604220 or WhatsApp 3983841/2604220
How to Login into the student portal?
Login into Gambia College students portal is easy once you have your student password and email. That’s all you need to login.
- Go to the login page
- Enter your username (your email) and password (your memorable characters).
Forgot the GAMBIA COLLEGE portal password
If you forgot your password, you’ll easily reset it. Click on the ‘Forgot password’ button. This will take you to a page asking you to enter your email. You must enter the email that you used to create the GAMBIA COLLEGE student portal account.
A link will be sent to that email address, where you can use it to reset your password.
Check out the information for tertiary institutions in Gambia
Hope you find this instructional post helpful.