What to delete apps on Firestick? Deleting apps on firestick is the best way to free up spaces and speed it up – but it can be tricky. Follow the steps below so that you do not mess it up.
How to delete apps on firestick?
First, make sure your Firestick is connected to your device and turned on so that you can access the Home Setting.
- 1) Open settings by pressing the gear icon at the top-right corner.
- 2) Press “Applications,” and then
- 3) select “Manage Installed Applications.”
Second, scroll down until you find the application you want to delete.
- 1) Open the app and press “Uninstall.”
- 2) Read the pop-up message that asks you if you’re sure you want to delete the app.
- 3) Press “Uninstall” again.
The app will be deleted!
Why Delete Apps from FireStick?
The Amazon Fire TV Stick only has about 8GB of storage, so it’s easy to run out of room when you add lots of apps.
If you encounter problems, the best way to fix this is to delete some of the old, unused apps on your device.
Note that there are other ways to delete apps on the Firestick. We find this to be very effective.
How to delete your other social media accounts
- How to Delete Your LinkedIn Account Permanently?
- How to Permanently Delete Your Facebook Account?
- How to Permanent Delete Instagram Account – Simple
- How to Delete Your Facebook Account Forever
- How to delete Twitter Account in 4 steps