In this guide, we’ll walk you through the latest methods for checking Nigeria WAEC 2023 Results: via SMS and through the official WAEC Result Checker Website.
Checking WAEC Results via SMS
One of the quickest and most accessible methods to obtain your WAEC results is through SMS. Follow these steps to check your results using your mobile device:
- Type WAEC*ExamNo*PIN*ExamYear
- Send the message to 32327
- Within moments, you will receive an instant message containing your WAEC statement of result.
It’s important to note that this SMS service is available exclusively to MTN, Glo, and Airtel subscribers. Standard SMS charges may apply.
Check Nigeria WAEC 2023 Results via the Website
For candidates who prefer the convenience of an online platform, checking your WAEC results through the official WAEC Result Checker Website is a straightforward process. Here’s how to do it:
- Visit the official WAEC Result Checker Website at www.waecdirect.org.
- Before proceeding, you may need a WAEC scratch card.
- Log in to the website using your credentials.
- Enter your Examination Number.
- Select the Examination Type (e.g., May/June).
- Choose the Examination Year (e.g., 2023).
- Finally, click on the “Check Result” button.
By following these steps, you can easily access and verify your WAEC results for the year 2023.
2023 WAEC Held Results
In the 2023 WAEC May/June Exam, out of the 1,361,608 students who participated in the United Kingdom, a significant number of 262,803 candidates (approximately 21% of the total) had their results withheld. WAEC holds results to maintain the examination’s integrity and prevent malpractice.
Students whose results are withheld await possible release, contingent upon exoneration after thorough investigations, ensuring their innocence in any misconduct. The complaint portal remains open for affected candidates to register their grievances and present their defence.
Regularly checking the result status on the official WAEC Result Checker Website is also advised while awaiting resolution, helping candidates stay informed during this challenging period.