Bangladesh has 9 examination boards that deal with the Higher School and Secondary School examinations and certifications abbreviated to HSC and SSC, respectively. Over 1.8 million SSC and 1.5 million Bangladesh HSC students sit for the exams and are expecting their 2022 HSC/SSC Exam Results.
This article provides information on the HSC and SSC exam results for 2022.
Find out the answer to the most asked questions about exams and certification while waiting for the Education Ministry of Bangladesh to announce the exam results for this year.
Related article – How to download and print HSC and SSC Marksheets
2022 HSC/SSC Exam Results Update
Students, parents and schools are asking when the HSC and SSC Exam Results 2022 will be published. It is a question that the Education Ministry of Bangladesh and your local exam boards will answer.
Check out the Education Ministry’s website and social media platforms for the latest updates and announcements about the release of the exam results.
We know from records that the exam result is available online and via SMS a month after the exams are taken.
Meanwhile, check out the HSC & SSC exams, results and certification information that you will need below, especially the updates on How to Access Your 2022 Exam Results.
How to check Exam Results, Bangladesh
Candidates sitting the HSC and SSC exams can check the results in three ways:
- Using the web-based online platform,
- Via SMS, or
- Using the Android App.
Now you can check the results wherever you use the Internet or SMS. The steps are shown below.
Check HSC/SSC results by SMS
A student can also check the HSC/SSC exam result 2022 by sending an SMS.
Note that the Exam Board shortcode is the first 3 letters of the board’s name. For example, the shortcode for Dhaka Education Board is DHA.
Follow these steps to check your SSC exam result in 2022 via a simple SMS.
- Step 1: Open the SMS messaging pad on your phone.
- Step 2: Enter the message in this format: SSC<space>First three letters of board’s name<space>SSC Roll<space>2022.
*HSC<space>First three letters of board’s name<space>SSC Roll<space>2022.
*Madrasa students will need to type ALIM<space>Mad<space>roll number<space>2022.
*Technical board students will have to type HSC<space>Tec<space>roll number<space>2022
- Step 3: Send it to 16222.
You should receive a reply from 16222 with your SSC exam result in 2022.
You will be charged a network fee for this message. Try not to waste your credits by checking more than one time.
Check results using an online web-based browser
A student can also check the exam result using internet browsers. You’ll need a PC or mobile phone and an internet connection. This way, you can access and download your results.
Here is how to login to your education board result portal:
- Step 1: Visit the Education Board Bangladesh Result website – http://www.educationboard.gov.bd/
- Step 2: Enter your Board name, HSC/SSC Exam Roll number and Registration number.
- Enter the Captcha.
- Hit enter
You should now access the exam results portal and see your SSC result 2022 online.
Check HSC/SSC exam results by using app
SSC exam result 2022 using App
A student can also check the result using Android App.
You must install the Android App on your smartphone to check the SSC result 2022.
Here is what to do:
- Step 1: Download and install the BD Results (Official) app via Google Play Store
- Step 2: Open the app and click on the result button.
- Step 3: Choose HSC/SSC from the drop-down menu.
- Step 3: Select your Education Board.
- Step 4: Enter your SSC Exam Registration Number, HSC/SSC Exam Roll Number and Registration and Year.
- Click the submit button to get your HSC/SSC exam results 2022.