JAMB 2022 Portal Access Information will help you to access your JAMB 2022 results using the access portal.
Login to JAMB 2022 portal
Visitors to this education blog have registered via CAPS (candidates) E-Facility on JAMB’s website and can now log in to access their UTME 2021 Results Notification Slip. You’ll need your registration number or e-mail to log in to the JAMB portal and check the 2021 UTME result online.
3 Steps to check UTME results 2022
1. Go to the JAMB result checking portal
2. Enter your Registration Number/Email Address in the blank box provided.
3. Click on “Check My Results” (The portal will load your result will show on the screen).
Seek help/guidance at JAMB 2022 website
During our quick search for this short post, we realised that the best place to get assistance is at the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) website. Here are some pointers to help in case you need them. Below are some main functions of the result menus on JAMB’s website.
Here is a link to the information you need to know about higher institutions in Nigeria.
JAMB 2022 CAPS (Candidates) e-Facility
- Create a new account
- Reset password
- Access JAMB CAP 2022
- See your JAMB Admission Status
- Print Result Slip
How to recover lost JAMB online details
If you have forgotten your password, here is what you do:
1. Click on the ‘forgot password’ tab;
2. Click ‘Login’ to access your JAMB profile dashboard;
3. Enter the email address you used to create the account;
4. Click the ‘calendar’ icon to also select your date of birth; and
5. Click the button that says ‘Get Password Reset Link’
You’ll be sent an email with a link to reset your password. To avoid this long process, use a password that you can remember, but also a strong one!
If you still have a problem, contact the JAMB support team by raising a ticket.
Matriculants who are anticipating the 2021 JAMB Results from 19th June to 3rd July, check out the latest updates: >>> 2021 Jamb Results Release
Disclaimer/Source: This article first appeared on PNG Insight Education Blog, republished here with permission.