KUCCPS Students Portal: Kenya Universities and Colleges Central Placement Service (KUCCPS) is a student placement agency. It coordinates the selection of secondary school students and their enrollments in universities and colleges under Kenya’s government scholarships. The enrollment and admission information is available through the placement portal.
KUCCPS Students Portal Login 2022/2023 applicants info
2022 KUCCPS Portal Login
The important details you need to login into the portal arehttps://www.pngmusic-hitsongs.com/:
- KCSE Index Number,
- Year of KCSE and
- your password (KCPE Index or Birth Certificate Number) as provided by your teacher in secondary school.
Read more about Kenya’s online services.
Placement for Universities and College
- 546 Degree Programmes,
- 218 Diploma Programmes,
- 114 Certificate Programmes,
- 145 Artisan Programmes,
- 69 Universities, and
- 179 Colleges.
Applicant Eligibility: For a candidate to be eligible to apply for a placement, the following conditions will apply:
- A Kenyan Citizen is governed by Chapter Three of the Constitution of Kenya and the Kenya Citizenship Act Cap 170.
- Sponsorship will be eligible to all applicants provided that the KCSE Candidates of the year preceding the selection and those who have never benefited before are given priority.
- The minimum admission requirement to apply for degree programmes will be C+.
- The minimum admission requirement to apply for a diploma will be C-.
- The minimum admission requirement to apply for a craft certificate will be D.
- The minimum admission requirement to apply for an Artisan certificate will be E.
- Applications shall be subjected to minimum subject requirements from regulators and training institutions where applicable.
Is KUCCPS Students Portal Open?
KUCCPS Student Portal is now active for 2022/2023 course applications.
Kenya University and College Central placement service (KUCCPS) is responsible for the admission of students to universities and colleges in Kenya.
The body has enabled the KCCPS online student portal where students can conveniently perform the following:
- Application for admission to an institution
- Checking admission status
- Checking courses offered at the institutions and so much more.
KUCCPS Application Guidelines 2022/2023
- Students applying for the first time – Ksh 1,500
- Students revising their choices submitted in school – Ksh1,000
How to check Universities and College/TVET Admission Letter
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Here are some Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) as answered by Kenya Universities and Colleges Central Placement Service.
What are the main functions of KUCCPS?
The main functions of the Kenya Universities and Colleges Central Placement Service (KUCCPS) are to coordinate the selection of secondary school graduates for enrolment to universities and colleges under Government sponsorship. It is also mandated to develop career guidance programmes for the benefit of students, collect and retain data relating to student placement to universities and colleges and advise the Government on matters relating to student placement.
What is the difference between KUCCPS and HELB?
KUCCPS is a student placement agency while the Higher Education Loans Board (HELB) is a student-funding agency. While the agency selects applicants for admission to universities and colleges for Government sponsorship, HELB provides Government loans and bursaries to the students once enrolled.
How can I contact KUCCPS?
KUCCPS offices are located at ACK Garden House on 1st Ngong Avenue in Community Area, Nairobi. You may also contact us through the telephone lines 020 5137400, 0734879662 and 0723954927, or by email to email@example.com. Our official social media channels are @KUCCPS_Official (Twitter) and The.Placement.Service (Facebook).