The Licensure Examination for Teachers (LET) is a standardized test administered in the Philippines to determine the qualifications of aspiring teachers. Passing the LET is a prerequisite for aspiring educators to practice their profession in the country. In this article, we provide the latest insight on LET Result 2023 to help you prepare.
PRC Board LET Exams 2023
The LET exam is administered by the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) and the Board for Professional Teachers (BPT) twice a year, in March and September.
In 2023, the LET exam will be held on three different schedules: October 2023, June 2023, and December 2023. The exam schedules are as follows:
- October 2023 LET Exam: The application period will start on June 6, 2023, and will end on August 6, 2023. The exam date is on October 1, 2023.
- June 2023 LET Exam: The application period will start on January 3, 2023, and will end on March 3, 2023. The exam date is on June 11, 2023.
- December 2023 LET Exam: The application period will start on July 3, 2023, and will end on September 3, 2023. The exam date is on December 3, 2023.
Aspiring Teachers LET Eligibility
To be eligible to take the LET, applicants must have the following requirements:
- Must be a Filipino citizen
- Must have completed a Bachelor’s degree in Education or its equivalent from a recognized educational institution in the Philippines or abroad
- Must have a Transcript of Records with a Special Order (SO) and date of completion of the degree program
- Must have a valid NBI Clearance or Certificate of No Pending Case
- Must have a professional tax receipt (PTR) or certificate of exemption from the Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR)
- Must not have any criminal record or history of moral turpitude
To file for the LET exam, applicants must submit their application forms and other requirements to the PRC office or any of its satellite offices. Applicants can also apply online through the PRC website.
The filing fee for the LET exam is Php 900 for first-timers and Php 450 for repeaters.
LET Exam Result 2023 and Certificate of Registration
After taking the LET exam, the PRC will release the results within 30-40 working days after the exam date. The PRC will post the results on its official website, and examinees can also access the results through the PRC’s online verification system.
Successful examinees can claim their Professional Identification Card (ID) and Certificate of Registration (COR) at the PRC office.
For those who did not pass the LET exam, there are review centers and online resources available to help them prepare for the next exam.
Review centers such as MindGym Philippines and My Review Coach offer LET review courses and materials to help examinees improve their chances of passing the exam.
There are also online review sites like Edupro Philippines and LET Reviewer Online that offer free LET review materials and mock exams.
LET Result 2023 Info for Aspiring Teachers
In summary, the LET exam is a vital step in the career of aspiring teachers in the Philippines.
For those planning to take the LET exam in 2023, it is essential to meet the requirements and file their applications within the given period.
Successful examinees will be listed as LET passers on the PRC website, and unsuccessful ones can seek help from review centers and online resources to improve their chances of passing the exam in the next schedule.
For more information, visit the PRC website at https://www.prc.gov.ph/.
FAQ LET Exam Results
Q: When are the LET exam results released?
A: The LET exam results are usually released within 30-40 working days after the exam date.
Q: Where can I check the LET exam results?
A: You can check the LET exam results on the official website of the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC). The PRC also has an online verification system that you can use to check your results.
Q: How do I claim my Professional Identification Card and Certificate of Registration?
A: Successful examinees can claim their Professional Identification Card (ID) and Certificate of Registration (COR) at the PRC office. You will need to present a valid ID and other requirements to claim your ID and COR.
Q: What if I did not pass the LET exam?
A: If you did not pass the LET exam, you can seek help from review centers and online resources to improve your chances of passing the exam in the next schedule.
Q: What are the passing rates for the LET exam?
A: The passing rates for the LET exam vary per schedule and per region. The PRC usually releases the overall passing rates and the names of the LET passers on its website