myNAMCOL Student Portal: NAMCOL (Namibian College for Open Learning) is an institution that offers Open, Flexible and Distance Learning for Namibians who are not in the mainstream education system. NAMCOL’s vision is to ‘bring education to the people. The college is taking using the internet capability of its country to help its students, such as myNAMCOL student portal and e-Learning platforms.
Namibia open college myNAMCOL Student Portal
Prospective students, those intending to attend NAMCOL, must register to use the student portal. The new and continuing students should already be registered and able to use their login credentials to access the student portal.
For a prospective student, not registered at this institution this is what you do:
- Change personal information, get academic and other information and make payments.
The registered users of the NAMCOL student portal are the Students Personnel, Other, Alumni. These users must use their Student Number, and Pin (5 numeric digits).
NAMCOL students’ portal page
If you blocked your pin or forget the password or student number, NAMCOL recommends that you should reset your pin at the students’ portal page. There are 5 things that you can do at the students’ portal page:
- Log in using your student’s login details.
- Get help for Forgotten Pin
- Get help to Change Pin
- Request for Pin, and
- get help with Forgot the Student Number.
How to login to the MyNAMCOL student portal
These login instructions will help you to access the student portal.
- 1: To access the myNAMCOL student portal, go to https://namcol.edu.na, and click on ‘Student Portal’ – a new window will open.
- 2: Select on ‘Student’
- 3: Enter your Student Number and Pin. Click login
- 4: Change your Pin to a preferred new Pin
- 5: To view personal information, click on Administration
- 6: To view marks and academic records, click on Student Enquiry
- 7: Click ‘Logout’ to exit
Reminders when changing student portal access pin
You will be prompted to change the Pin. When changing Pin, do these:
- use 5 numeric digits, no letter or other characters
- do not start the Pin digits with 0
- do not have the same numbers next to each other, e.g. 22
We hope you find the myNAMCOL Student Portal article helpful. If you need any help please, leave a message below or contact NAMCOL staff. If there is any information that you think we should include, please let us know in the comment.