The NECO Results SSCE 2022 are out. See the steps for checking results online or via SMS below.
The National Examination Council of Nigeria has released the results of the 2022 Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE).
The exam body registrar, Professor Dantani Wushishi, made the announcement on Thursday the 29th of September 2022.
Latest notice on NECO result portal
This is the latest notification from the NECO result portal…
This is to notify all schools and the general public that the recently concluded 2022 NECO SSCE-INT Examinations results have been released.
Kindly proceed to results.neco.gov.ng to purchase your tokens and check your results.
You may reach out to email@example.com if you have any challenges.
Get more information on Nigeria Schools and Education updates.
How to check NECO Results 2022
Use the same step to check your result on the result checker portal online and also via phone. The important details you need are the NECO token/PIN and your exam registration number. Find out how to by the token in this article.
Here is how to use the result checking portal:
- Visit NECO result 2022 checking portal.
- Enter your EXAM YEAR. i.e. 2022.
- Select your EXAM TYPE. i.e. SSCE Internal (Jun/Jul) or SSCE External (Nov/Dec).
- Enter your Token Number or PIN.
- Enter your NECO Registration Number.
- Finally, click on “View Result” to view your 2022 NECO result.
You must have buy the NECO result checker TOKEN CODE, PIN, or SCRATCH CARD and enter the token inorder to check you results.
Check NECO Results 2022 via SMS
You will need to have purchased the NECO Direct Scratch card to check your result via SMS.
To check you NECO Results via SMS text, do this.
- Open SMS message on your phone
- Enter NECO*ExamNo*TOKEN*ExamYear
- Hit send to 32327.
Note that NECO*ExamNo*TOKEN*ExamYear should be written as one word. You will be charged a network fee for sending an SMS.
NECO Results 2022 SSCE Stat
A total of 1,209,703 students, including 636,237 males and 573,376 females, registered for the examination. Of the total, 1,198,412 wrote the examinations (SSCE) this year.
- 727,864 representing 60.74% of the students who sat for SSCE got credits and above in five subjects, including English and Mathematics.
- 889,188 (74.89%) passed the English Language exam.
- 929,140 (78.23%) passed Mathematics exam.
- 13,594 candidates were involved in malpractices during the examination;
- 4 secondary schools were delisted from the NECO examination for two years for allegedly aiding in cheating in the examination.
- 29 supervisors were blacklisted for various breaches of exam regulations.