The Nigerian Army recruitment 2022 portal is now enabled for online registrations. Find out how to apply for the Nigerian Army 83RRI recruitment successfully now that the application portal is open.
Army recruitment application form 2022
The Nigerian Army 83RRI recruitment 2022 portal is open for registration. Interested and qualified persons can download the 2022 application form on the official portal – www.ims.army.mil.ng portal.
You must submit an application through the main Nigerian Army recruitment portal. Here is some helpful information that you will need before you send your application in.
Nigerian Army recruitment 2022 entry requirements
To be successful, you must meet ALL the entry requirements. You do not have to have a degree to apply for the army.
To be considered for a role in the Nigerian Army, you must (be):
- a Nigerian citizen by birth.
- less than eighteen (18) years of age and not more than forty (40) years at the time of application.
- physically and medically fit and be free from narcotics or hard drugs.
- have a minimum of five (5) credits in no more than two sittings in the West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE). Credit in English is compulsory for all interested candidates.
- have a B.Sc, HND, or an OND certificate in any related discipline, and from a recognized government-approved institution will be an added advantage.
All applicants must have a valid means of identification such as a National Identification Card, a valid driver’s license, an International passport, or a Voters card.
These requirements and ID documents will get you shortlisted for the army – so get them ready before completing the Nigerian Army Recruitment Form 2022/2023.
Nigerian Army recruitment portal
You must visit the official Nigerian Army website and register with your email address. Here is how to do it:
- Visit the official Nigerian Army registration portal at https://ims.army.mil.ng/
- Click on the Career
- Sign up for an account if you don’t have an account yet
- Click on the available vacancies
- Follow the prompts to verify your details
- Submit your application
What happens after you applied
You will be contacted through the contact details you provided when you applied. this means that you are only shortlisted for the 2022 Nigerian Army Recruitment exercise.
The Nigerian Army conducts further tests and training exercises which will lead to a career with the Nigerian Army.
Is the Nigerian Army recruitment form for 2022 out?
The Nigerian Army 83RRI recruitment drive will be formally announced by the Nigerian Army. In the meantime, check out the army website for the latest information on this recruitment.
Moreso, the Nigerian Army’s Direct Short Service and Short Service officers recruitment has started. All applicants must be fit and must be between the ages 20-30 as of the time of the application. Candidates are to apply using the Army recruitment portal http://recruitment.army.mil.ng