NSFAF home page application: Here are some frequently asked questions about student Financial Portal, NSFAF home page, documents upload, contact details and where you can get help.
What is the purpose of NSFAF Home Page Portal?
The purpose of the Students Portal (NSFAF, Namibia Students Financial Assistance Fund) is to enable Applications and Approval of Funding services online, reduce the cost of accessing those services, streamline administrative processes, improve turnaround times, and strengthen accountability and responsiveness.
Who can use the home page Portal?
You will need a User ID and Password to use the Portal. So, if you have not registered before please click on the link: “Sign Up/Register”. You will need your:
- ID number,
- mobile number and
- email address to register.
Once you have registered you can use the Unique User ID and password you provided to Login and access the Services on the new website Portal.
NSFAF login portal home page info
Online Application home page: Online application is open for Undergraduates, Postgraduates and Vocational applicants enrolled or who wish to study at local and SADC/International recognized institutions with accredited programs.
Please note that mature age applications will only be accepted for local public institutions, namely: UNAM, NUST and NAMCOL.
NSFAF documents upload
Submit all required documents during the application period. You should have the following certified copies of your original documents and copies submitted to NSFAF. Here are the required documents to submit:
Certified copy/copies of:
- applicant’s Full Birth Certificate.
- applicant’s Namibian Identity Document (ID).
- school-leaving certificate(s) [Grade 11/12 or equivalent].
- applicants parents’ Identity Documents (ID) or death certificates if deceased or declarations if documents do not exist.
Applicants must also have their:
- Undergraduate qualification and its transcript (applicable to Postgraduate applicants).
- Proof of combined Parental Income or declarations for applicants who are 28 years of age or younger and unemployed.
- Own or spousal income or both for employed applicants who are above the age of 28 and declarations if unemployed.
- Proof of 2021 admission or registration if available during the application period.
Criteria for fund application
Due to funding limitations, postgraduate applications thought the NSFAF home page is subject to the criteria below:
- Awards will be given to those studying towards priority fields of studies (priority fields as available on our website, www.nsfaf.na, in due course)
- Applicants should have not received more than two funding opportunities from NSFAF.
- Total combined debt may not exceed N$350,000 (previous debt plus loan to be awarded).
- If you have previously benefited, you will be requested to attach an acknowledgement of debts and/or proof of repayment arrangement, before an award can be issued.
- Applicants are subjected to vetting with employment status (including self-employment).
Only a set of the pre-determined fee will be committed, subject to the availability of funds.
Students will be provisionally awarded provided the applicant meets the fund’s basic funding requirements.
All applicants will be required to apply online.
Due dates are final and will not be extended.
NSFAF Application and loan contract compulsory
The fund will NOT make fee payments to any students without an application and loan contract. Therefore, the fund wants to remind those at Vocational Training and Education institutions to apply.
For enquiries or further assistance during the online application process, contact the Head Office at Tel: 061 434 6012/13/81/82/83/88/90/96/97 or via e-mail: email@example.com
Disclaimer: This information is current as of the date of publication, and reposted here for general information ONLY. We do not take responsibility for updates, errors, omissions or any information to the contrary.
As an information site, we hope that you find this article useful. And we would like you to refer to the official Student’s Portal website for registration, login and technical information.
This Post Has 7 Comments
It says incorrect but was not sure it’s correct when am trying to view my application – but it’s working fine now. Thank you – appreciate this article.
I’m a student doing my level 3 at RVTC and I suppose to do my reconstructing but it is not showing a box about what document to upload.
I am a student at National Institution of technology , I would like to know how to login in my student portal and I would like to know when Nsfaf pay my fees.
I’m a student from International university of management I’m having a problem of logging in to my portal.
I don’t know what is happening with my NSFAF password, when I try to login it disclaims to be successful, so I’m really surprised.
I want to apply online for 2023 where do i go and how to i do it
I am having trouble with logging in, I keep getting this Error:User cannot be found or is inactive