The Examinations Office releases official examination results only and is not involved in the release of any provisional results (NUIG exam results 2022). Provisional results may be released locally by Schools/Colleges via Blackboard Grade Centre. Students are advised to check Blackboard for information about provisional results in the first instance.
NUIG exam results 2022 Summer Results
Summer (1st Sitting) Results are released online at 12:00 on the day of the release of the official result.
Undergraduate Results: Official 1st Sitting results are scheduled for release from 10th -15th June 2022.
- College of Medicine, Nursing and Health Sciences on 10th June 2022 at 12:00
- College of Business, Public Policy and Law on 13th June 2022 at 12:00
- College of Arts, Social Studies and Celtic Studies on 14th June 2022 at 12:00
- College of Science and Engineering on 15th June 2022 at 12:00
Postgraduate Results: Official Summer (1st Sitting) results are scheduled for release from 20th – 22nd June 2022.
NUIG exam results 2022 Autumn
- Undergraduate Results: Official 2nd Sitting results are scheduled for release on 26th August 2022.
- Postgraduate Results: Official Postgraduate Autumn (1st, 2nd Sitting) results are scheduled for release on Thursday, 6th September 2022.
- Final Nursing: Official results are scheduled for release in early October 2022 (date to be confirmed).
NUIG exam results 2022 Winter
- Postgraduate Winter: Official (1st Sitting) results are scheduled for release on Wednesday, 02nd February 2022.
Check out the official website here.
We cannot discuss students’ results with anyone other than the students themselves, in accordance with the Data Protection Act. Results also cannot be disclosed over the telephone.
‘Fail’, ‘Incomplete’ or ‘Deferred’ and Repeat Students info
Where ‘Fail’, ‘Incomplete’ or ‘Deferred’ appears as the Overall result on your transcript of results, you will be automatically registered to take any written modules for the Autumn session of examinations.
Repeat examinations are scheduled from August 2nd to 12th, 2022. For repeat coursework, contact the relevant Discipline. Please click here for information regarding the repeat fee. Students are not permitted to retake subjects/modules which have been previously passed or passed by compensation.
Undergraduate Final-Year results and Postgraduate results
Undergraduate Final-Year results and Postgraduate results only will be posted to the candidate’s home address as registered – these results will also be available online (following Semester 2 examinations)*.
All other results will be available online only (following Semester 2 examinations). Please ensure your home address is correct on your student record, if this needs to be amended please click here.
Further copies of result transcripts can be obtained from the Student Registry Helpdesk.
Transcripts/Results cannot be faxed or emailed to individuals, they are posted to the home address specified.