This article will help public servants answer questions about the Public Service payslip Login KENYA
Government Human Resource Information System (GHRIS) is the online portal for public service payslips. GHRIS serves the needs of the Kenya Public Service Commission (PSC) and Public Servants (PS), where public servants can access and download their payslips from the comfort of their own homes. But, the public service workers must register before using this important portal.
GHRIS PSC Payslip – Kenya
This system is also used for various decision-making activities by the following organizations as well as for public servants to access payslips. Here are the main functions of the GHRIS Payslip Portal:
- Public Servants – To access and download their payslips from the GHRIS Online Payslip website.
- Ministry of Finance – To establish statistics and Personnel Emolument (PE) budgeting
- The Public Service Commission – For selection and recruitment purposes
- Ministry of State for Public Service – For Human Resource Management, Development, Monitoring, and Evaluation.
Public Service Payslip GHRIS Login
You must use the following web browsers to log in: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, and Safari)
- Go to https://www.ghris.go.ke/
- The screen shown below will appear for you to identify yourself in the system.
- Enter your Number and Password to log into the GHRIS.
GHRIS payslip download PDF
To download your payslip, one needs to visit https://www.ghris.go.ke, and follow the prompts, they are straight forwards. If you have problems logging in, check out the issues and fixes below.
But for new users, use the temporary password ‘welcome.’
You must change this temporary password to your preferred secret password when you first log in.
Upon successful login, a screen appears for first-time users to change their temporary password.
- Enter your new secret password.
- Retype your new secret password for confirmation.
- And click on the Save button.
How to login into GHRIS Payslip Portal
Before using the GHRIS Payslip Portal, you will be required to verify your new account. So, check your email for the verification link. Here is how to do that.
- Check your email for the verification link.
- Click on the link, you’ll be redirected back to the GHRIS homepage.
- Log in to the GHRIS web portal with your USER ID and Password, the same you used for the registration form.
- On successful login, you can access your payslip and download a PDF file.
What to do if you forget your password?
If you forget your login system’s password, click “Forget Your Password” and fill out the required form.
Note that you must use your original email – the email that you used to register in the first place – to reset your password.
PSC Public Service payslip login Kenya
This is a convenient way to access Public Service Payslip in Kenya. The ghris.go.ke public service payslip login portal allows all public servants to access and download their payslips from the comfort of their own homes.