The School Curriculum and Standard Authority’s (SCSA) Student Portal is where students can access and check personal information that relates to their Western Australian Certificate of Education (WACE) results 2022.
How to access SCSA Students Portal?
To access the student portal, you will need your WA student number (WASN) and a password. You can find your WASN on your internal school reports.
Here is how to access the SCSA Student Portal:
- Visit SCSA Student Portal
- Enter your WASN and Password (When you visit the first time, you will be prompted to change your password)
- Change your password to a more secure one.
The Helpdesk will be happy to help if you need it.
When is WACE ATAR result 2022 coming out?
Students must visit the student online portal to check their WACE results including WASSA and ATAR course reports on Monday, 19 December 2022.
View and download digital copies of your WACE, WASSA and ATAR course reports from mid-January 2023.
Present these digital certificates when applying for university, TAFE, employment or training.
Award certificates will be available in February 2023.
Dates for WACE ATAR results 2022, 2021 and 2020-2016
- 2022 Year 12 students’ results will be available on Monday, 19 December 2022. Students can download digital copies of their WACE, WASSA and ATAR course reports from mid-January 2023. Award certificates will be available in February 2023.
- 2021 Year 12 students can download digital copies of their WACE, WASSA and ATAR course reports from mid-January 2022. Award certificates will be available in February 2022.
- 2021–2016 Year 12 students can download digital copies of their WACE, WASSA, ATAR course reports and any awards at any time.
How to check WACE ATAR results 2022
- Visit the student portal https://studentportal.scsa.wa.edu.au/
- Enter your WA student number (WASN) and Password
- Hit ‘Login’
If you have problems logging in or have forgotten your password, use the reset password function. You will need the email that you sign up with.
FInd out how to check SACE results here.
How to get SCSA Student Portal help?
If you have accessed the student portal in the past and cannot recall your password, please use the forgotten password function.
If you have trouble accessing the student portal, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org (monitored from Monday to Friday between 8 am and 4.30 pm).
You must provide proof of your identity to the helpdesk. Due to security restrictions, your WA student number cannot be provided over the phone.
You must provide the following details in your email:
WASN and school name
Date of birth
Home address details as they would appear in your WASSA.