Want to complete The Teaching Council of Zambia (TCZ) Registration for teachers? The steps in this article will help you to access the TCZ Registration in Zambia. Follow the guide to get all the help that you need.
TCZ Registration online
Follow the steps given below to complete your Teacher Registration Application online.
- Collect the Teacher Registration Application form from your nearest Focal point at Debs at Lusaka, Data centre at Jesmondine, Mwambula Road or the TCZ website(www.tcz.ac.zm).
- Fill in ALL sections of the Applications form.
- Deposit the Application fee in Zanaco(Bill Muster) and obtain a bank Deposit slip.
- Submit the application form to TCZ with the required attachments indicated below.
Required attachments for TCZ Registration Application
You must submit the documents listed below with your completed TCZ application form.
- One(1) Passport size photo,
- Verified copies of academic qualifications,
- Verified copies of Professional qualifications,
- Bank deposit slip, and
- Certified copy of NRC.
TCZ Registration Must-do
Always ask for the original TCZ receipt of payment from the TCZ Accounts Unit.
Non-Zambians should attach other relevant supporting documents and clearance from Zambia Qualification Authority(ZAQA).
Submit the forms at your Debs office/regional offices in Kitwe, Livingstone and Kasama. If in Lusaka, submit your application form at the Data centre in Jesmondine, Mwambula road.
You will later be informed of the outcome of your application via E-mail.
Call the centre if you have any questions at (0968121687/0978517145/0956911634) or write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Take advantage of instant printing of Licenses in Ndola and Chipata!
For more information kindly visit the official website via the link www.teacher.tcz.ac.zm
About The Teaching Council of Zambia
The Teaching Council of Zambia is a Statutory Body established in accordance with the Teaching Profession Act No.5 of 2013.
It is a corporate body established to regulate the Teaching Profession through the registration of Teachers and accreditation of all Colleges of Education