This instruction will help you to set up an account and login into the University of Gambia (UTG) students portal. This will help new students with a new UTG student portal login account or others reset their passwords.
How to set up UTG Students Portal Login Account?
If you have your student email, follow these steps to create a UTG portal account.
Please read instructions carefully before completing each step to avoid any mistake
Step 1: Create UTG students portal account
- Fill in all the required details in the form below. Remember to use a strong (and memorable) password.
- Click on the submit button to create your account. You will be automatically redirected to the login page.
- Login with the email and the password. You should now be able to access the UTG student portal and proceed with your application.
Step 3: Apply to UTG
- Start your application process.
- You will be redirected online admission page.
- Enter your fourteen digit pin code.
- Complete the UTG online admission form.
What to do if you have problems?
If you follow the steps above well, you should not have any problems. Fill in all the required fields from stages 1-9 and submit the form online.
UTG will notify you both through SMS and Email to inform you about the status of your online application.
If you encounter any difficulty with the application process, call these numbers: 6985741 or 3983841
If you are on campus, visit the IT department for any technical issues.
The IT department office is located on the ground floor of the peacebuilding, the third door on your right.
The IT support office is responsible for attending to all student and staff IT related problems. The third office is the Developer Team Office.
How to Login into the students Portal?
Login into the UTG students portal is easy once you have your UTG student password and email. That’s all you need to login.
- Go to the login page
- Enter your username (your email) and password (your memorable characters).